Personal Auto Insurance
Johnson City Auto Insurance
A Protective Shield
Think of your auto insurance as a shield. The shield protects you and your assets in case of loss, injury or damage. It consists of the following protections:
- Liability – in case you are found at fault
- Collision – in the event of your car is damaged by a collision
- Comprehensive – if your car is damaged by anything other than collision
Additional coverage options includes:
- Medical Payments if you have to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Emergency Road service if you are ever stranded in your vehicle
- Uninsured Motorist Protection. Just because the law says auto insurance is mandatory, doesn’t mean that everyone will have it.
- Car rental if your car is involved in an accident
We will show you all of your protection options, recommend the right limits and make sure you are receiving all of the discounts available to you.
Veritas, Your Johnson City Auto Insurance Experts
At Veritas we have protected the residents and businesses of Johnson City and the surrounding areas in the Tri-Cities since 2009. From Memphis to Mountain City and from Abingdon, Virginia to Asheville, North Carolina and places in between, we know the area. We know the residents because we are residents too! We know how to protect you with the right car insurance.
Unfortunately, accidents happen. But, you can be prepared for life’s misfortunes. Complete the Protection Savings Form now and let the professionals at Veritas forge a shield of protection over you.